A A A

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Earlier than 4:30
February 10, 2014
12:10 am

Case Follower
Members
Forum Posts: 9
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Could her abduction have taken place earlier than 4:30 that morning? How long did it normally take her to get ready? If I remember correctly, her producer says in the Unsolved Mysteries segment, it was \"about ten to four\" when she called her. In later years she states \"ten after four.\" If it was 3:50 am when she talked to Jodi, and then Jodi took 20 minutes to get ready, it could be possible she was at her car at approximately 4:10 or 4:15 a.m. In the Vanished segment, her producer states that Jodi said \"I'll be there in 10 minutes.\"  If she got the  phone call at 4:10, and then takes 5 minutes to get ready, it might be closer to 4:15. Or, 4:10 phone call, and takes 20 minutes to get ready=4:30 at her car. I know it sounds like I'm rambling.

February 10, 2014
7:25 am

Case Contributor
Members
Forum Posts: 24
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

The whole time line is goofy. It seems that it’s been edited to fit the four-ten call, which fits nicely with the screams, men chatting, careening cars, and all the other distractions taking place in that parking lot (one busy place). You would have thought the abductor would have aborted the attack for another day. But what the heck! The more potential witnesses you have, the better.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 401

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 365

Members: 2049

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats: