We’ve been working on this case the better part of 11 years. During that time, we’ve heard from countless psychics claiming they know what happened to Jodi by revealing her fate and attacker(s).
Our team has debated psychics’ credibility since the first week we investigated this case. We all seem to take different positions. My personal belief is that about 3-5% of psychics out there have a true talent and power to see something most of us can not. Now, I can’t explain it. So that’s probably why I believe. Many of those who make up the other 95% are looking to push a book, an event or simply think they have the abilities to see the past in the present.
This assessment isn’t to belittle or disrespect any self-proclaimed psychic who visits this website, because I know there are a lot of you out there. I appreciate the energy and work that most of you put into this case. You’re a big part of keeping this case active. I’m just much more careful about who I believe. When it comes to psychics and their ‘leads’, we’ve wasted far too much valuable time chasing red herrings.
I didn’t know who psychic Gary Spivey was until today, but I appreciated the news some of our visitors sent me about his interview on Twin Cities radio station KDWB today. Longtime radio host Dave Ryan invited Spivey on the Dave Ryan Show this morning after he had an encounter with a listener on his way to Sturgis who requested he ask Spivey about Jodi’s case.
While I disagree with a lot of what Spivey claims to ‘see’, I appreciate him talking about Jodi’s case and extend a special thanks to the Dave Ryan Show for discussing it on their program today.
Here are some takeaways from Spivey’s visions:
- When he taps into a cold case he sees clear details. He’s claimed to have solved other cold cases in the past.
- He claims a Jodi had a stalker and he was the one who abducted her.
- Claims the suspect was questioned and released. Spivey says police weren’t equipped to handle the investigation.
- Man had beard, round face. Spivey can see him cleary.
- Man and Jodi were at a cookout-like outing, he’d call her and leave messages.
- Claims police were ‘close to talking to or nabbing suspect’ (but said earlier they had already questioned him)
- Claims Jodi was taken to a ‘lake place’. She was visiting that place weeks or months before.
- Claims the suspect is alive and well and walking around like nothing has happened.
- Claims that if the investigation was re-opened and looked at, it could be patched together and figured out.
I’ve embedded the interview so you can check it out:
Please let us know what you think of this interview. Leave a comment at the bottom of this page or take the discussion over to the forum. Thanks for stopping by.