A A A

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
20/20 video
February 26, 2011
12:46 pm
Simon
Guests

I am searching for a copy of the 20/20 show on Jodi with Elizabeth Vargas. If anyone can provide me with a copy, which of course I would pay for, I would be very grateful. I have contacted ABC twice, but they said the video is not available for sale. I even contacted the WE channel after hearing it shows older 20/20 shows, but I was told the show is licensed to ABC, and they sent me back there. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

February 26, 2011
1:46 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

I have one on VHS that I got years ago.

I could make you a copy. I would like to put it on DVD. I bought the machine and will ask someone again how to convert it from VHS to DVD.

Bought the VHS tape from ABC a long long time ago. I added something on the end when they re ran it with updates about 5 years later.

If you cant find one I will attempt to make a copy. Do you have a VHS player if I cant convert. I did this for someone else a while back. I also have a cd with a lot of the pictures I have taken over the years I have sent a few people. More than what is on my Flickr page.

Us old times just cant quite pick up on all this new technology. We buy it, but cant always figure it out. lol

email me if you are interested: muskgrove333@yahoo.com

February 26, 2011
1:52 pm
Janette
Guests

Super Muskgrove....I would Love a copy of that !! I hear ya on the old-timers...I'm running right along side of You:) I will e-mail You!

February 26, 2011
1:54 pm
Simon
Guests

Thanks so much, Musgrove, for your kindness. I have sent you an e-mail.

February 26, 2011
7:38 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

I just got word from Josh that he has a copy of the 20/20 program and is going to post it on the web site. So everyone can watch it and be able to download it to your own computer.

I am still planning on making a dvd of it and I think there is some way to do that if we have it down loaded on the computer. Going to try anyway.

Anyone can still email me and let me know how it goes.

I have also mentioned to a couple of people that I have made a CD of a ton of the pictures I have taken through out the years. Still have lots to add to it and I have offered it to a few people.

Whatever the case may be I hope that as many as can show their support by donating to the web site. Josh and Gary put a lot of work into helping solve the mystery of the abduction of Jodi. I personally try to show my appreciation and support by sending a donation as often as I can to keep the web page up.

I have been doing what I can to find Jodi from almost the beginning and am hoping and praying this will be the year we find her and bring closure to her family. God Bless each and eveyone of you.

And thanks Josh!!!

February 27, 2011
1:17 pm
Tampa, Florida
Admin
Forum Posts: 87
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Muskgrove:

I'll be adding the Vanished special to the video section of the website shortly. It's been something I've been meaning to get around to doing. Guests will be able to view the video, but not download it. That would take up too much bandwidth since the file is very large (1.5 hours long).

Check back soon for the video in the Video section.

Thanks.

Josh

Josh Benson | Co-Founder, Administrator | FindJodi.com, Inc | jbenson@findjodi.com

February 27, 2011
5:36 pm
Muskgrove333
Guests

I just watched the 20/20 program off the web site. As I was watching the part about the parking lot something came to me. I don't know if they even thought about it back then, but maybe they did.

CIGARETTE BUTTS!!!! Surely the chance of the person or persons who did this smoked several cigarettes or even dumped their car ashtrays out in the parking lot.

Whatever the case with todays DNA testing they could test the filters or end of the smokes that went into their mouths.

So, I hope if they havent already tested them that they go into the evidence room and see if their are cigarettes and send them in for DNA testing.

This program was an excellent report on Jodi's case. There was also a 10 year update 5 years later that showed basically the same video, but had a little bit added on the end.

So glad to see it posted on the web site.

February 27, 2011
6:02 pm
vinny
Guests

Thank you Josh & Gary for everything you have done to keep her alive until the day hopefully she is brought home.

I'd like to think that who ever did this visits this site or friends or relatives of them, if you do, if there is a shred of human being in any of you do the right thing for once in your life. At least let us know where she is, you would want nothing less if it was someone you cared about.

Thanks again guys.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 401

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 365

Members: 2049

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2