A A A

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Missing Iowa Girls July 2012
July 17, 2012
2:56 am

Case Contributor
Members
Forum Posts: 15
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I am praying for the two little missing girls and their family.

For some strange reason I see green tiles near them.  Either bathroom tiles or maybe like in a hospital.

Anyone here have any thoughts as to where they are?

July 17, 2012
12:06 pm
Garland
Guests

I'm afraid they went into the water to cool off, because their bikes were found near the lake.  They're draining that lake, so we should know in the next couple days if they're there.  

I've always theorized that Jodi is in a body of water too, possibly just a mile or two north of the Key Apartments. I think she was killed and dumped shortly after she disappeared, perhaps weighted down with some sort of boat anchor.  I wish some of those little ponds could be drained to look for her. 

The Midwestern drought is a terrible thing for the farmers and I hope it ends soon.  However, if it doesn't, maybe the water levels in some of the ponds will fall far enough for Jodi to finally be found, hopefully along with evidence against her abductor.   He's been free far too long.  

July 23, 2012
11:56 pm
angel.eyes
Guests

this is so sad. it's been days... those poor girls are probably so frightened... I saw on the news they are looking into the parents past. O read the mom had been an informant for police to get a shorter sentence for selling drugs. I hope whoever has them and took them does not hurt them or worse. those two little girls have nothing to do with what there parents did present or past... please if anyone knows or saw anything get involved call the police. those little girls need to be returned to their family. many prayers being sent to the girls and the family.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 401

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 365

Members: 2049

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats: