A A A

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Radio Show 2.22.11
February 22, 2011
6:24 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

Is there a radio show tonight?

I went to the web page and cant quite understand whats going on.

There was a notice about a show not being on tonight. Is that the one we want to hear?

Any suggestions how to listen or sign in would be helpful.

February 22, 2011
7:20 pm
boB
Guests

i was thinking that visiting the page at 8 pm central, like it says, might work.

February 22, 2011
8:07 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

Yep....

Its on and working good!

Technology confuses us old timers.

February 22, 2011
8:50 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

They are talking about the Chicken Farmer who sold eggs!!!

There may have been a payoff there and Jodi did do a story on the Egg thing.

Just resently he got introuble for the conditions at the egg farm.

February 22, 2011
9:58 pm
Muskgrove
Guests

The area she describe perfectly to the North West that is in the direction of Fertile, Iowa.

I was on that road that ended up in a quarry. I have searched so much of that area and it is so true what she said.

Anyone remember the Egg Producers name?

February 22, 2011
10:03 pm
vinny
Guests

Excellent show guys, two things I wished they had brought up was the guy pounding on jodi's door and the guy from church ahe pointed out her apartment to. Good info.

February 22, 2011
10:05 pm
Surfer
Guests

Muskgrove...the name of the egg producer is Jack Decoster.

February 23, 2011
12:59 am
OneEyed
Guests

Here is a nice rundown I found on the history of Austin "Jack" DeCoster.
Anyone have any theories on this guy perhaps? His name was in the news quite a bit back then. Looks like he may have had some New England pull?

[url]https://www.mercyforanimals.org/maine-eggs/DeCosterHistory.pdf[/url]

February 23, 2011
1:13 am
OneEyed
Guests

Heres even more info, with trouble starting in the 70's.

[url]https://www.theatlantic.com/food/archive/2010/09/timeline-of-shame-decades-of-decoster-egg-factory-violations/63059/[/url]

February 23, 2011
5:58 am
Muskgrove
Guests

I thought the program was very revealing.

When she said that Jodi had stumbled on something that involved important people and was going to pass the story on when she got more information it all fit into the Jack Decoster Egg story. This situation has been going on for years behind the scene and possibly bribes to officials were made to perpetuate the conditions on the farm all along. It was quite an egg recall not to long ago.

When she talked about where Jodi is, it again fit right in to some recent search areas I had been at. 320th street north of Mason City had been a target area for several years and we have searched the area several times in certain areas. The road that turns into gravel and is like driving on a wash board is so true there. There is a gravel pit with gates on that road. All this is on the east side of Route 35.

On the west side of Route 35 is another area similar to what she mentioned and also around 320th street area and 333th street. And at the end of one road that goes over the Winnebago river is hardly noticed because of the tree growth you can hardly see the river. When you are going north you come to a road and if you turn left or west that goes by the house with a giant rock on it that must have landed on it when they set off charges at the rock quarry which is at the end of that road. (the big boom maybe that she talked about) This is East of Fertile west of 35 and north of where Buddy Holli's plane went down.

Also, there is a ranch area like she described on a road that crosses the Winnebago east of Fertile and west of the Quarry.

I guess I need to put more pictures on my Flickr account of this area. By the way... Some of the personal items of the woman who was killed by Dustin Honken were found in the Winnebago River in that area near Fertile by a couple of boys on the river bank.

All in all I think this was an important step in finding Jodi.

February 23, 2011
10:38 am
janette
Guests

So Good to hear some Positive Movement ...Jodi's Spirit is Still Alive in All of Us !!

February 23, 2011
11:16 am
vinny
Guests

Thanks for the articles. He probably came in contact with corn seed guy I would imagine. Does anyone know the location of that big red barn Jodi seemed to be doing a report from in one of the videos and who owned it? I don't know if that is relevant or not.

February 23, 2011
11:56 am
Mari O
Guests

I am listening to the replay of the show from last night and trying to research online at the same time.
Does anyone know if BMC Aggregates in Fertile IA was a working mine in 1995?

February 23, 2011
5:19 pm
Karenza
Guests

Vinny, not sure if you remember me or not but I haven't posted a lot lately..Karenza..I have worked on Jodi's behalf since the summer of 2000. That year there was a program that featured Jodi's disappearence.. It was called "VANISHED" with Elizabeth Vargus. In that program was the clip of Jodi doing a report in front of that red barn.. That BARN video has always bothered me.. and you are the first to mention here on this forum..That barn is near Decorah, Iowa! As a psychic who works with LE at times, including Jodi's case, when I have went on many searches in the Mason City area and up into southern MN I always have looked for a barn that is similar in appearence to that barn! Can I asked why that barn and the report has bothered you? I have alwys thought that that barn has a conection to Jodi's case but have not been able to figure how it fits into the case!! I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this!!

Karenza

February 23, 2011
6:47 pm
OneEyed
Guests

From what I can find, BMC has been in operation since 1982 in Fertile.

Heres another tidbit I found on the egg man -

'By 1995, DeCoster had several 3,400-sow units under construction in north-central Iowa'
[url]https://www.livingthecountrylife.com/blogs/betsys-backyard/tag/pigs/[/url]

February 24, 2011
9:24 am
vinny
Guests

Karenza how are you I haven't heard from you lately.

That barn seems to be a video of Jodi doing a serious report on something regarding the location. It seems big enough for chickens and pigs and could have a connection to the articles floating around about the chicken producer. I don't know if there is a connection but does anyone know the location? It could also be in MN for all we know as we don't have a date. The TV Station could shed some light on it as well. It appeared to be their story.

That really was my main interest.

One thing I was glad to hear on the radio program was the investigator making a point to detail any changes in Jodi's life INCLUDING NEW people up to 6 months prior to the abduction. That made my day as I have been talking about the NEW people entering her life at that time for quite awhile. These things are not accidents, I believe her abduction was a co-ordinated effort. New people enter everyone's life, but we don't all get abducted.

Thanks for helping, but I think someone must know the location of that barn.

February 24, 2011
10:55 am
Karenza
Guests

That barn is just outside of Decorah, Iowa..Its near the Luther College..This spring/summer I will be going to Decorah to look at that barn.. I should have done that before but just had a friend recently tell me where it was! Also in that program where the barn (2000..from the program of VANISHED..with Elizabeth Vargus) was reported about, the report was about sheep I think. It showed Jodi on the inside of the barn as the farmer showed her the sheep..I have the video of that program and will try to play it on Friday and get back to you Vinny!

February 24, 2011
10:23 pm
Karenza
Guests

Vinny..my e-mail address is "manewport1964@netins.net" I have a photo of Jodi INSIDE the red barn.. she was feeding calves.. the report she made was when she was working at the station in Cedar Rapids.. if you contact me thru my e-mail I will send the picture to you!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 401

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 365

Members: 2049

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats: