I have some basic questions:
1. Did Kelly Torguson's husband divulge any details of his conversation with Jodi that she might have shared with him what she was about to do that evening after she hung up with him? Was there anything besides going over to Vansice's to watch a birthday video?
2. On Tuesday, June 27th, 1995, How did John Vansice know Jodi had gone missing early that morning to show up at the crime scene so early?
3. All we have is Vansice's claim that Jodi came over to his house on the evening of the 26th as a reference to where she was the night before her disappearance.
- Did anyone see her red Miata parked near Vansice's house that evening?
- Was Jodi's car warm the morning of her disappearance?
- When does Vansice say Jodi left his pace?
December 4, 2020
Regarding question 3, when does Vansice say Jodi left his place: Some accounts say that Vansice told police that Jodi was at his place until about 9 pm. Beth Bednar's book Dead Air says: "When asked what time [Jodi] left, [Vansice] was confused, at first blurting out 'Midnight,' then saying that it had been eleven, and after thinking about it, ceding maybe she left closer to nine o'clock."
LaDonna Woodford says that Vansice told her Jodi was at his place until about 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. She gives that time frame on both the Up and Vanished episode on Oxygen and the Frozen Truth podcast, Season 3, Episode 12. In an interview given at the time of the abduction Vansice says Jodi was at his place "for a short time."
I don't think that Jodi said anything to Kelly Torguson's husband about plans for later in the evening. She asked him to have Kelly call her if she returned home within a reasonable time. The account in Dead Air says, "Torguson was out that night, but her husband spoke briefly to Jodi; he said that his wife's friend sounded like her usual upbeat self. He said she sounded happy, even giddy, when telling him about her weekend. Jodi asked him to have Torguson return her call if she returned within a reasonable time. Torguson arrived home later than expected, and did not return the call."
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 354
Newest Members:lesliediego, Emily Griffin, games4html5, rachealbrown340, zendayaaa, MarcusBale, silkygupta, elianagrace26, Jessiejameson, COCOTIER
Administrators: Josh Benson: 89