May 14, 2018
Was the area around the Coralville Reservoir ever searched? Per Jodi's journal:
Sunday, June 25, 1995: “Got home from a weekend road trip to Iowa City — oh we had fun! It was wild, partying and water skiing. We skied at the Coralville Res. I’m improving on the skis — hips up, lean, etc."
Coralville Reservoir is less than 15 miles from Tiffin, Iowa:
"Tony Jackson had lived in Mason City when Jodi was abducted and was later convicted of rape. In jail he recorded a rap song that included a lyric referring to “Stiffin around Tiffin”. Police searched an abandoned silo near Tiffin, Iowa in 1998 with scent dogs. Police discounted alerts from one of the dogs as animal remains. Investigative journalists Josh Benson and Gary Peterson returned to that silo in 2004 and talked to the farmer that directed police to the abandoned silo and heard his story."
May 14, 2018
Were cadaver dogs used at the silo near Tiffin? If they were, they wouldn't have alerted on animal remains (see link below):
"Police searched an abandoned silo near Tiffin, Iowa in 1998 with scent dogs. Police discounted alerts from one of the dogs as animal remains. Investigative journalists Josh Benson and Gary Peterson returned to that silo in 2004 and talked to the farmer that directed police to the abandoned silo and heard his story."
February 24, 2020
In the video from WCCO in Minneapolis, all 3 dogs detected human remains. They are trained to differentiate between animals and humans. As one trainer indicated, the dog is never wrong. More alarming is the Iowa DCI's lack of urgency on a major piece of evidence. After 4 months, the Iowa DCI still had NOT examined the findings. REALLY?
In WCCO's interview with MCPD, the officer literally brushes dust off a thick binder of information on Tony Jackson. Doing so knowing the camera is recording is strange. It's sending a message that the MCPD, or that particular officer, doesn't care about Jodi. They care so little, that this massive lead was left to collect dust. I am disgusted by the video and I never knew Jodi. Can't imagine what friends and family, as well as the town, thought of that.
There are just too many dropped balls by MCPD and Iowa DCI.
- Not reviewing the file on Tony Jackson (sent from WCCO in Minneapolis)
- No urgency in getting Tony Jackson's car from the new owner.
- Quickly dismissing Tony Jackson as a suspect.
- 3 officers denying the pastor of the church contacted them on multiple occasions.
- The tip about MCPD officers that was reported by the female officer (who was fired immediately)
- This seems to go on and on and on. It's a broken record.
What vehicle was Tony Jackson driving before he "bought" the car "the day before" Jodi disappeared? Did that vehicle travel to Iowa City that weekend? Was Tony Jackson stalking Jodi all weekend? Was it his vehicle that Jodi saw when she was jogging? Too many coincidences for Tony Jackson to NOT be a major suspect.
- Changed cars the day before Jodi disappeared.
- Serial rapist who carried supplies needed to abduct or kill someone.
- Interested in broadcasting.
- Lived two blocks from the KIMT.
- 3 of 4 rape victims and his girlfriend, 5 days prior to Jodi's disappearance, all looked similar to Jodi.
- Ex-Girlfriend claims he became a different person with much rage.
- His work times don't add up.
- I don't believe he has an alibi. The WCCO video stated 11 hours that weren't accounted for on June 27, 1995.
- He reported to work the rest of the week. Not doing so would all but guaranteed he murdered Jodi.
- He sings a rap verse about killing a news anchor and something about Tiffin. I believe it was "near" Tiffin. I believe "grave road" could also be "gravel" road. Did ALL of the silos in and around Tiffin get thoroughly searched? Or just the one?
What was the motive for buying a car THE day before Jodi disappeared?
- Was his other vehicle spotted in Iowa City? Were his phone records analyzed? Did he leave the phone messages on Jodi's voicemail?
- Did he have access to a white van? Where did he work? Do they have white vans?
Hey 47 West, to add to your comments, one of Tony's friends related that they met Jodi at a Mason City bar one night and Tony talked to her for several minutes. Tony later says on camera that he never met her in person. Got this information from Up and Vanished. I find this case to be somewhat of an obsession. Not sure why. There are many missing person cases. And I feel some connection to Jodi who I never knew or paid any attention to until this rather odd year.
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 351
Newest Members:tre22yytyyy, tre22, MonicaBellucci, AdaHale, duyenforex, ForexBoy01, AronLawrance, KAP, minhminh97, highlandboiz010
Administrators: Josh Benson: 89